Saturday 26 February 2011

Nicely Broken In: Albam Regular Leg jeans



Well I've had the Albam Regular Leg jeans for around five months now, and they're breaking in very nicely. Since last September they've been worn at least 3 times a week and had two cold water washes in the bath tub, the first just a rinse, the second with a small amount of detergent. Both times they've been airdried flat. Overall shrinkage was minimal, half an inch on the leg at most. They're starting to take on some wear lines particularly around the pockets and crotch area. In another three or four months I reckon they'll be just about perfect.

3 comments:

  1. very smart,ive got a pair myself and if they turn out looking like yours ill be well happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you size down on the Albams?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't size down, just went for my normal waist size. The jeans fitted fairly snugly at first, but after a few weeks started to loosen up on the waist and hips.

    ReplyDelete